Ray Kelly’s Transform is the home of fast, long-term weight loss. Our clients reach their goal weight because the program is easy to follow, fits into your lifestyle and is designed using the latest research!
You don’t have to be fit to get started either. In fact, most of our clients are referred by their doctor and we work in with them to help you lose weight, improve your health and reduce medications (sometimes remove them altogether!).
We provide services in medically supervised weight loss, personal training and group exercise classes. Our methods are results based and scientifically supported.
Why choose an Exercise Physiologist?
An Exercise Physiologist is a university qualified health professional that has met the stringent criteria set by Exercise and Sports Science Australia to receive accreditation. They are qualified in assisting those with complex and advanced health condition get their health back on track and rebates are available from Medicare and private health funds.
Just some of the health conditions we specialise in dealing with include:
• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
• Type 2 Diabetes
• PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
• Sleep Apnea
• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Injury rehabilitation (including Workers Compensation cases)
But if you are super fit we can cater for you too!
10 Reasons Why You Should Listen to Ray Kelly!
Compare this to the people you get your weight loss information from:
10. He has 22 years experience in helping people lose weight.
9. He has a university degree in Exercise Science and a Masters degree in Teaching.
8. He is an accredited Exercise Physiologist.
7. He is an accredited PDHPE teacher.
6. He has trained 2 winners from 2 attempts on The Biggest Loser.
5. He has obesity clinics where doctors send their toughest patients, many having a range of medical conditions and physical limitations.
4. Travels the world attending the largest obesity and chronic disease conferences, discussing the latest findings with the leading obesity researchers.
3. Published author with 2 weight loss books and many articles within mainstream media.
2. Provides seminars for doctors, nurses and fitness professionals.
1. He has helped literally THOUSANDS of Australian lose weight If you find weight loss difficult and confusing then you’re following the wrong program!